Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mommy & Me

"you are a joy to my soul"
"Babies will someday outgrow your lap, but they will never outgrow your heart"
Kiddie Kandids does a great job! I have some free 8x12 certificates for anyone who wants to go and get some fall or christmas or other pictures taken! Let me know if you would use one or so and I will get them to you!

Aren't those feet soooo dang cute! I just love his little feet!


"you light up my life"
"Mommy & Hyrum"
So I was walking through the mall when one kiddie kandid employee nudges another employee and in a hurry Katie came running out and asked if I was busy today and if I wanted a free 8x10 well being as I choose my schedule I decided not to be busy and went in, last week I had wanted to get some mom and baby pictures but we were only allowed 6 poses. So this worked out! They turned out super sweet! I look pretty good for not planning to get my picture taken today! I'm so glad I sell jewelry (lia sophia, check out my website link) it gives me an incentive to wear jewelry everyday, as well as a huge selection!

"A smile so bright"
What a darling sweet boy! I sure love him!



























No comments: