
Melody bought this Saree in California where she served.

wow isn't she gorgeous!

Mom flew out to pick up Melody! She had to join in the tradition as well!
That's Melo in the red, My oldest brother Kenny started a tradition we have all adopted in coming home from our missions! We have all come home dressed in something other than traditional missionary attire! I came home in a Svenska dräkt -traditional Swedish dress. Sometimes the returning missionary tries to walk past without you noticing! It hasn't worked yet!

We are so happy to have
Melody back! She served a great mission and we are so proud of her hard work.
3 comments:
What a fun tradition? What have some of the other brothers and sisters done? I love Beverly's glasses. They did not give her away at all!! Very cute.
Wow! Melody has grown up. I didn't realize that it has been so long since the last time when I saw her. Give Melody and the rest of the family a huge hug for me :)
Kenny came home Melbourne Australia with a long haired black wig, glued on goatee, overcoat and carrying a guitar! You don't expect a missionary to come home with anything other than regular luggage.
Ben came home from Brisbane Australia about one year later in snap on pants, a "no fear" shirt, bb. cap on sideways or backwards, and in a huddle of teenager girls.
Josh came home from Florianopolis, Brazil right before Christmas and was the easiest to recognize in a Rudolph nose and Santa hat.
I came home in my Swedish dress and 2 braids!
Well see what Clarke does in July.
And Parker says we won’t recognize him and he will get past us!
Post a Comment