Joseph's cousin Jojo and "Patty" are staying with us for a few weeks and we love having another little boy in the house. They are having so much fun together We LOVE our "Cos'ins" !!!
Melissa, how are you. Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I quit at GWC and moved back up here. It's weird not being at GWC, but I love being close to my family. Do you have Rebekah's contact info? Could you email it to me? livingvibrantly@hotmail.com. Thanks! :)
2 comments:
Looks like fun. Thanks for posting pics of my kids and thanks for hanging out with them. I wish I was there.
Melissa, how are you. Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I quit at GWC and moved back up here. It's weird not being at GWC, but I love being close to my family. Do you have Rebekah's contact info? Could you email it to me? livingvibrantly@hotmail.com. Thanks! :)
Post a Comment