Monday, September 29, 2008

Adventures of Truman Ave. Part 1

We have moved to Salt Lake and the Street we live on is Truman Avenue. We are living in the house that Melissa's dad grew up in, her brother Kenny fixed up a lot of the house a few years ago but we have wanted to make it our own space and our own memories, So I plan to start a number of post that are directly linked to the house, the work we are doing there, and the fun we have.......I call it "Adventures of Truman Ave" A tired day after "helping" at the "new house"
this is the main bedroom. Kenny did some awesome architecture in here, but a fresh coat of paint and an accent wall make it even better. This room has a long way to go so stay tuned for updates
We have all kinds of fruit trees and bushes. We love the grape vines. There are 4 or 5 different types of grapes. Here is Jos picking grapes. Later we made raisins.
Jos helped Hy open the fridge so he could get himself a bite to eat
Hy getting himself some grapes....that boy eat enough for both of them....Grandpa Chapman made this fireplace wall. We didn't want to paint over it but we do have some great ideas to make it blend into the room better.
What a hard worker

1 comment:

Melissa Miller said...

Oh those little fellas are so cute!! I am so sad I missed them last weekend. The picture of Jos reaching through the fence to get the grapes reminds me of you wearing that tan coat with the brown collar. Do you know which one I'm talking about? Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday.