Melissa, Joseph and I went to the Draper Temple open house. Hyrum went to Grandma's
I was a good experience to take Joseph to the Temple. He has always loved the temple since the time Melissa was pregnant with him. In getting ready to go we explained to Joseph that the Temple in the Heavenly Father's house. When we were in the Celestial room He kept asking "Can go see Jesus now?"
A happy sugar filled boy
We are excited to take Hyrum to the Oquirrh Mountain temple June 1st, through Saturday, Aug. 1st,
"Temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are sacred structures in which these and other eternal questions are answered. Each is dedicated as a house of the Lord, a place of holiness and peace shut apart from the world. There truths are taught and ordinances are performed that bring knowledge of things eternal and motivate the participants to live with an understanding of our divine inheritance as children of God and an awareness of our potential as eternal beings."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley
-President Gordon B. Hinckley
3 comments:
oh I can't wait till I can take Mason to an open house! We miss being so close to so many temples. The temple here is 2 1/2 hours away.
Melissa, I found your blog from Steph's. It was fun checking out what you and your family have been up to. You can check out our blog as well if you would like.
Take care
Amber
Okay...I thought about you more than you know in the past five days I spent with Sean David in the Utah Valley Hospital. Can you say RSV???
Post a Comment