Thursday, April 30, 2009
I broke down.....blog on!
I have been enjoying reading blogs lately so I thought I should add a few pictures to ours. First we have a few pictures from our wonderful vacation to Moab. Then "Bunny Day"
Jos did such a great job hiking to Delicate Arch ( 1.5 miles both ways). We only had to carry him about 15 minutes of the way.....this way the easiest way for me to carry him....while Hy was in the backpack carrier.
I really don’t like vacation pictures with out people in them……i.e. “look at this cool rock we found” or “what beautiful sunset” so I made sure that one of us was in most of the pictures. Except this one…..it was so amazingly beautiful and awesome to finally see Delicate Arch with my own eyes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you are back! I've missed seeing your family! Looks like all is well! Keep them coming!!! (please :)
Post a Comment