I keep telling Melissa that it seems like just yesterday it was hot summer days, riding bike everywhere and gardening but now the yard is covered with snow, we have a great car that we are SO grateful for and its nearly Christmas so I'm doing some catching up..quickly

I had a great fall semester at school these are some little treats I put together for two of my classes and teachers, complete with two of my drawings....stay tuned for my drawing of the Ozondah Gallery

Hyrum loves playing with cousin Trina, Thanksgiving

Cute Girls. Thanksgiving

Making Oreo and candy turkeys with Grandpa "Yogurt"

A great Thanksgiving Feast

Dressed for a night on the town. Melissa took me to the LDSBC Founders Day Ball for my birthday day!

The Best way to go Trick or treating

Piglet, Christopher Robin, Pooh Bear and Tigger

Our Friends from NYC

Joseph's new buddy

Joseph with a pepper from our garden, which BTW was great, for my first time at running a garden by my self.

July 24th Parade

Here are some picture from our Bear Lake trip this summer

Pre-worst sun burn ever
No comments:
Post a Comment