Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Jared McKay Pearson

On Monday May 3rd (11days past due) Melissa gave birth to our third baby boy!! Jared weighed 8lbs 3oz and 20.5 inches long at birth. It was an incredibly intense labor, completely natural and unmedicated! Melissa is seriously amazing! Jared and Melissa are both doing exceptionally well and getting lots of sleep. Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts for us.














8 comments:

The Dipo's said...

Love his face! What an adorable little boy! I can't wait to meet him!

liza said...

Whoah! He looks familiar! He is beautiful. I can't wait to meet him. I'm so glad you are all doing so well. We love you guys!

liza said...

Liam, "he looks like Hyrum!" I agree.

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

YAHOO! Congrats thats awesome we are so happy for you. We moved out of the ward so we will have to come back to visit your new little addition.

Scott & Anna said...

Congrats :)

Tim and Kristine said...

So is he named after anyone or just names you like?

The Rays said...

Congrats you guys!! I am so glad to hear that things went well. What a cute family you have. :)

Melissa Miller said...

what a cutie! he looks just like the boys!!

btw, this is Madeline!!