![]() |
| Call the baby sitter it's party time!!! |
My super cute invitations!
![]() |
| May 20th 2011 |
Rebekah and I getting ready for my big party!
My beautiful Cake buffet!My lovely dinner buffet!
My awesome guests! And cute decorations!
Valerie and Linnea! Most of the frames have random pictures of me over the last 30 years!

Adam says "that's how I remember you" oh the good ol' days!

Melody and Linnea oh roomates!

Anna and Scott (and baby Joshua!)

This picture would not blog the right direction. Yummy Marzipan/cream cake!

Evan and Stephanie, Me and Benji playing a great game of Harry Potter Clue.

What beautiful and delicious cakes!

One of my flower arrangements for the party!
Benji gave me one of the best presants of all time... he wrote and sang a song for and about me/us. Of course I cried. Benji is truly the best man in the world and the best thing that was ever Mine!!!


What else do you do with a ton of extra cake?











2 comments:
Happy (late) Birthday!
What a cute family and life you have for yourself, Melissa! You sound so happy and adorable! I'm so glad we are back in touch! Yay!!!
Post a Comment