
oh, my baby, it's hard to belive that he is so big! I am so proud of Joseph, he is such a wonderful boy. He loves helping me around the house. when he makes a mess that he didn't mean to make, like dropping an egg, or spilling milk or water he quickly runs for a towel and cleans it up. sometimes it makes the mess worse (the egg) but he has real good intentions. I love Joseph so much. I am so thankful for such a sweet wonderful boy! Joseph loves his little brother when they see eachother there are squeels of delight. He is getting so good at taking care of Hyrum. A few months ago I was working in the office when Hyrum suddenly needed to be changed so I asked Joseph "will you please change the baby's diaper?" He litterally dropped what he was doing and said "oh, k" then held out his arms to carry his brother to the bedroom. I helped him hold the baby until he realized he was too heavy. But he would have changed him if he could have. After we have prayers we have kisses, sometimes he wont kiss me or daddy, but he always wants to kiss the baby! He's just so cute, so sweet, so loveable, so smart. He's my light and my life! I love you Joseph!

"The baby hold" my mom did this with me, and I think her mom did it with her! After every bath Joseph looks forward to this time where he gets "the baby hold" and looks at us in the mirror!
2 comments:
how cute! he was such a little peanut.
Wow! that was a fun catch up that I just had! You have such sweet little boys, and a baking husband! dream come true.
Post a Comment