My OLDer brother turned 30 today and I wanted to share some thoughts about Timmy
This is how I remember Timmy (before he became "Tim"). Grumpy and wearing his A's hat
Even though he is so much older than me (7 years) we always had fun together....if you define fun as beating each other up and teasing each other all the time.
I always liked to spend time with my big brother....whether he did or not
Yeah he's a good kid
Here another birthday to remember. Note the brand new big wheel next to him
I look up to my big brother. He was a great missionary in Canada
And he is an awesome daddy!! Happy Birthday Timmy!!!
This is how I remember Timmy (before he became "Tim"). Grumpy and wearing his A's hat
Even though he is so much older than me (7 years) we always had fun together....if you define fun as beating each other up and teasing each other all the time.
I always liked to spend time with my big brother....whether he did or not
Yeah he's a good kid
Here another birthday to remember. Note the brand new big wheel next to him
I look up to my big brother. He was a great missionary in Canada
And he is an awesome daddy!! Happy Birthday Timmy!!!"-Earls Earson"
1 comment:
That picture of him and his mission companion is about the funniest thing ever. It looks like an engagement photo. I am laughing my head off right now!!!!!
Post a Comment