Waiting, and waiting!
13 years ago I fell in love with the name Kirsten Brooke (my middle name) that has always been the name for my first girl. When I finally got married I was excited to bridge the gap of no children, I "knew" when I got pregnant it was a girl... 2 boys later I'm still waiting! It's strange how even though your body can't or shouldn't you want to have the child you don't have. When Joseph was 7-8 months I started feeling like there was another baby in the nursery that needed to be held but it wasn't until Jos was 18 months old that that was true. We decided that we would wait until Hyrum was 2 before we got pregnant so that I could heal and we could be a little more ready for a 3rd. And now it's happening again there are 2 boys asleep but I feel like I need to hold a 3 child... this morning I had a dream that Benji gave me a gift wrapped in an old sweater of mine and in it were pink clothes and binkies, I looked at him confused and he said it was okay, I told him no we are waiting until Hyrum is 2 and that was the end of that. In my dream it was as though Benji was the pregnant one, wouldn't that be nice! It's interesting being a mother and the feelings you get! My happiness is in my little family that I want to be bigger! Only time will tell. Kirsten I love you! I can't wait for you to join our family.
(btw, I'm not pregnant)
4 comments:
Ahhh... that was so sweet! That was a neat dream. (especially since you didn't have to be the pregnant one:) I think it will be fun that Kirsten will have 2 big older brothers(at least ;)) to protect her.
Melissa,
this is Jamie from Emerson Ward. It has been forever! Your family is adorable. Send me an email if you can, I'd love to talk!
I love you!
Jamie I would send you an email, but I don't have your address. And your blog is private so I can't go in there.
But if you comment again then you can leave your address and a note that says "Benji do not publish this, just give Melissa my email" benji monitors all the comments.
I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment