Tuesday, September 29, 2009
It's true, I'm pregnant!!!
I am so excited to announce that I am going to have my third baby! It's a little hard to know that I am adding on more weight before I lose the previous weight but also I know that if I keep waiting for things in my life than I will miss the boat and not be able to enjoy what is most important. I believe that children are important. I want and will sacrifice my body for the sake of having children. I want my children to be close in age, as it is my youngest will be nearly 3 when this baby is born. I want to have around 6 children and not be in my 40's when I'm still having baby's. I want to be able to turn the pregnancy page in about 10 years so I can enjoy being "young" with my children. I want to be strong and healthy for them so we can hike and run and play. I am so excited to give birth again. It is the most amazing thing I have ever done in my life. I love giving birth, it gives me purpose and happiness. It is literally a miracle that I or women can do that. I know that when my birthing years are over I will have times when I will miss that opportunity. It's incredible. I look forward to taking you a long through my pregnancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! How exciting for you. And you sound excited too! Even about the birthing part... that is amazing.
wow! I am excited for you! Alison is pregnant too!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Comment