Sunday, May 15, 2011

Spring Break Las Vegas 2 nights



We started our 2nd day in Las Vegas! We walked around all day and enjoyed the wonders of the city!


When I was a kid my favorite part of Las Vegas was the Pirate ship war! Unfortunately we missed it by an hour. I hope it's as cool as it was than.

Mardi Gras!! Now that's one big necklace!

Our highlight of the whole trip was seeing uncle Donny on stage with his sister Marie! Unfortunately it was only for a minute while we pretended to not know what we were doing when we snuck into the theater one at a time.

Benji is one hot guy! This might be as close as we get to Paris...

Joseph is such a poser!


Fat, cheap skate, stupid spider man!

Cute, nice, and free M&M!


Hyrum loved M&M world he was climbing on and kissing all the statues!


The boys loved it here! I can't wait until we go to Disneyland next year, they are going to be in heaven!!!


Candy candy candy!!
Benji's favorite part aside from being with his family and not having to worry about homework was taking pictures of all the amazing buildings and designs!



Flamingo gardens were so quaint!


At the end of the day we were very exhausted!!! And we still had to walk to our hotel. What a long day!



What a cute family we are! We had so much fun together!



Right outside our hotel window we could see New York, New York!!! Beautiful Sunrise!

This was the wake of day 3 I got up and worked out at Curves in las Vegas... on the way back I ran into Duncan Donuts... I had to turn around and get a few what a sweet surprise we have missed them since Boston 3 years ago! Oh it was good!

No comments: