Sunday, May 22, 2011

If you're readin' this...

Hey are you enjoying my blog? I am updating it because my friend told me I had to... So I just wanted to see if this is being viewed or not. Please post a comment and let me know if you "stalk" me!! If no one is than I will stop posting for a while... but I have 2 more months to catch up with some great pictures!!! Let me know what you think!

10 comments:

Scott & Anna said...

I read your blogs :)

Janene said...

I love reading your blog and seeing the pictures of your kids, so you may consider me as one of your "stalkers" :) Feel free to check out my newest blog... markandjanene.blogspot.com.

Hope that you had a great birthday party... would have been there if I didn't already have other plans.

luv ya girl!!! :)
Janene

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Of course we read your blog!!! Also you should keep it up for your family history not just so we can read it. I have my blog printed off into a beautiful book. :)

megan said...

keep your cute posts coming :-)

megan said...

Keep your cute posts coming :-)

Don & Jamie said...

don't stop!!!! Although I can't say much because I haven't updated mine in quite a while.

jefferies said...

HI Brookie...I feel the same way about my blog sometimes. But yep, I enjoy seeing pics of you and your cute family!

Brooke and Brighton said...

Hey I just started reading your blog. I love it!! Keep the updates coming!
-Brooke
www.brightonandbrookepierce.blogspot.com

Aloha said...

oh yea of little faith!!!!

Carrie Mortimer said...

I read. I just haven't been able to lately.