
This is at our neighborhood Easter Egg hunt!
Later that day we went on a long drive to Santaquin to gather even more eggs!!The Pearson traditional Bunny Day!

So fun to be with cousins!
Joseph and Brandi
Peek a boo Jared!
Grandpa Yogurt is so much fun! Hyrum and Chaseton love to play with him!
Sunday we made a trip to Uintah for more family time!!! All the parents are getting pretty tired of "sugaring" out the kids so this year my family filled our eggs with little toys, vegetables, fruit and a little candy. It was so fun. It was cool to see the kids excited about cucumbers and carrots and peppers! Normally you would hear "it's what is inside that counts" well this time it was the event and being with family that "counts"! We also did some that related to Christ and Easter! My Niece Diana filled a few golden eggs with special words, those who found the golden eggs got a bigger toy! Hyrum was a lucky winner!!
Aunt Melody loves to hide eggs!
Melody, Parker, Rebekah and Grandma hiding eggs!
I love being with Benji, he is my very best friend! (I just wish I didn't look pregnant! cause I'm not)
Brookie!
Joseph and Hyrum chasing the special golden egg!
Diana, Mary, Peter and James
Oh the love birds! Clarke and Ashlee! We are excited for another baby!!
Cute Andrew!
Peter's loot!
No comments:
Post a Comment