Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pumpkin Pie Eating Contest

Me being so surprised that I won! and Melissa being so proud of me, what a great support she is to me!!
Melissa and our friends Marci and Tare.
We did a back-rub chain, notice even Hyrum is getting in on it. Look how cute Melissa is having so much fun.


We had a really fun Ward chili Cook off. Melissa made an award winning white chicken chili. It was SOO tasty!!! Good Job sweat heart!! Then we did the Pie eating contest and I won with time of 1 minute and 7 seconds!!! I surprised even myself. I wasn't planning on winning but when I got about half way through the pie I looked to see where the competition was and everyone was way behind me so I kept eating. my Home teaching companion finished second. Melissa and her girlfriends ate really slow so they just had fun with the whipped cream. We have such a fun ward and love the friendship we are building here!!

No comments: