Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tagged by Kristine

I have been tagged by Kristine. The rules...player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves at the end of the post, player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules! this in Benji's tagged

1. I have been putting off this 'Tagged' because I didn't know what to write, and now everyone in my bloggin' life has been tagged!!

2. In the past two years I have learned more about myself then in the previous 21 years. Man really is that he may have joy. Seeking out the bits of life that really make you happy is worth the search. I love my wife and my boys. I am the man who loves his life!!

3. I never finished a single chapter book until 9Th grade!!

4. I have a fear of showing my real talents and receiving complements, but I secretly long for them.

5. I also secretly want to be a perfectionist. I don't know how to get over that one, cause I really am not one

6. and for a funny one....when I was about 5 I stole a pair of Tim's underpants cause I wanted to be big like him.....many of you know that part but what you don't know is when I was 10 I took a pair of his boxers cause I wanted cool like him.

1 comment:

Melissa Miller said...

When I was younger I used to steal Jenny and Liza's deodorant, but not because I wanted to be like them. It was because I was too scared to ask Mom to buy me some, that would be sooooo embarrassing!! I would sneak into their bathroom after they went to school and quietly apply. I was always so nervous they would find out. Oopies, I guess they just found out. I hope they won't be made at me.