Today I was getting out of my car (the one I bought USED a few months ago) at work and sitting in between the cracks of the bucket seat was a little pink balloon. I didn’t know what it was so I cut it open to find the black tar stuff wrapped in wax paper….then something I learned in my sophomore Heath Class came back to me…..what heroin looks like.
I called my dad and he suggested I call the police. I just finished talking with Officer Partridge. He did a chemical test and it was real heroin. CRAZZZYY!!!
I asked him to do a search on the car, he couldn't find anymore, but said that someone has been stashing drugs in there, before I bought it, because the seats were loose like someone pried them back to hide stuff in behind them. He didn’t question me to much because what kind of drug user would call the cops like that or post it on a blog.
I think it might be time for a new car
6 comments:
That is crazy!!! You drug dealer you!
Sorry to bother you on your blog, but I am looking for info on Tim Pearson, who I served with in Canada. If you could pass this along to him I would greatly appreciate it.
OH. MY. STARS!!!!!!!!! Who did you buy the car from? Unbelievable.
It was a shady used car dealer.
Crazy! Thanks for reminding me where I hid my stash! You are probably right...time for a new car.
Wasn't it a car dealership just minutes from my house, in the lovely town of Santaquin?!?!?
Who is that guy looking for Tim?
Post a Comment