Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Alex!!!

Because we are going to be out of town tomorrow I would now like to take the time to wish one of my very best long time friends A Happy Birthday!!

Alex and I have been friend since we were 4 years old. The first time we met has always been a disagreement. I say it was at Stevie Hatche’s house and he says it was at Mrs. Jennet’s day care. Either way we have been friends for almost two decades without interruption.

Just a few Memories:

In kindergarten I tied the sleeves of the shirt he was wearing so tight his mom had to cut them off!!

In first grade we were in different classes so recess meant a lot

Second grade in Mrs. Hamblin’s class together again

That summer we were in Pirates of Penzance Directed by Mr.Green

Third and fourth grade can be summed up in a few words: Adam Bresee, Star Trek and the dirt hill (or the gully)

Fifth grade we started to be interested in girls and sharing our crush stories “the blot thickens”

Sixth grade Egyptian days and Joseph and the amazing techno colored dream coat at the “shell”

Seventh grade: Middle school bus rides, Drama class, Squad Room and the Baritone

Eighth grade: one word: Scooters

Freshman year: building the barn and the importance of being Ernest for drama competitions, freshmen films

Sophomore year: dating, driving and Peter Pan, the Nerd for drama competitions, movie making: learning to drive

That summer: Idaho Road Trip

Junior Year: Saving my life in a cave. Into The Woods, One acts

That summer: Idaho Road Trip

Senior Year: Mama Chous, nights at the barn, Guys and dolls, Much ado about Nothing, 12 angry men, Cedar City

That summer: California road trip

Happy Birthday Amigo!!
Soul Train

1 comment:

Tropicanna said...

Happy Birthday Alex! Benji...did you know that I'm going to Europe with him this summer?? What a small world!