Saturday, November 10, 2007

High School MusiCAAL!!!












I have one more 'tagged' insite to share. Melissa and I love High School Musical....yeah its made for 10 year olds, but we think it's so much fun!!! It really reminds us of our days in the High School musicals, oh to be young again. Last night we went to East High's (where Melissa went to school and where HSM was filmed) version of High School Musical. I thought they did a great job. The solos were sloppy, but the group numbers were so much fun to watch. Madeline loves HSM so Melissa gave her a tour of the school. Madeline loved running all over East High, touching the 'real' table from the movie, running around the gym to get her 'head in the game' and skipping down the "Status Quo" steps,

1 comment:

Melissa Miller said...

That was so much fun! Did you see Madeline's blog about it? Christopher looks so happy to be cuddling with Madeline!