Monday, December 10, 2007

Fudge Fundraiser

Christmas 2005 Jared, Rebekah and Mary came Christmas caroling at our house an awesome good time (homemade by Bekah) costumes! Aren't they cute! Look how healthy Jared is!
Conference weekend 2007 we visited Jared at the hospital and Hyrum was able to meet his uncle!
Christmas 2007 Jared is in the hospital again and all Rebekah want's is for her husband to be with her for Christmas at home!
This past year has been a trial for my sister and brother (in law) Jared has been in and out of the hospital with Cancer and the affects of it! Rebekah can't even remember what he's like when he's healthy.
Well to get to the point, Jared hasn't been able to work these last 7 months, they are trying to sell their house in Hurricane and have all their belongings in storage and are living between parents (Bekah and Mary stay with mom while Jared's at LDS hospital and when he's not they all live in the basement apt. of Jared's mom).
Jared is 30 years old, married to my wonderful sister Rebekah and they have a 6 year old daughter. My sister has worked to make ends meet the best she could but needs to give Jared more attention so he can heal. They have bills and Christmas coming and need help. Please order 1 or more pounds of fudge to help them this holiday season. This fudge is the creamiest, most delicious fudge you will ever eat! It makes great gifts to your family and friends. The fudge is our Grandpa’s recipe from his store in California! It comes with nuts unless specified otherwise. All fudge will be delivered before Christmas and as a donation is $15-$20.00 a pound. The deadline to order is Sunday, December 16th!
Thanks for your help and kindness!

To order please email musicalbrooke@yahoo.com subject FUDGE and I will contact you to make payment and delivery arrangements!
Thanks again.





4 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

All I can say is Bekah is beautiful! Every picture I see of her she has an amazing radiant smile. Sometimes you can look at people and they just glow with the spirit, she is one of those people. I pray for her and her darling little family, and they are often in my thoughts. Wow...amazing!

Bev said...

Melissa and Benji you are so wonderful. Thanks for all you are doing to help and for your support. I just caught up on your blog. You guys are the coolest! What an idyllic life you have!!!

I'm really proud of you both and the many, many good things you do. What a wonderful spirit you carry through life and your dear sons exhibit it! Good on ya!
xo
Your Mom

Jaime said...

This really is amazing. What a wonderful family you all are. Thanks for letting us share in this, it means alot to be able to help in some way.

Madeline... said...

Um, ya know how I said I was going to give the fudge away, beause I really don't need to add a pound of fudge to my weight lose attempts, and because I would have to give myself a rather large shot of insulin if I did eat it?? Yea, I ate it. I did have a rather large shot and maybe I'll exercise (yea right). It was sooo yummy. Don't worry I didn't eat it all at once. I spread it out over 3 or 4 days!! And I did share with the kids (although I didn't want to).

PS this comment is from Melissa M, not Madeline, I am just signed on to her blog.