I decided that I need to stop fearing what other people think about me. I am an artist. I am a designer. I may not be the best but it is what I love. Here are some of my latest designs from my Revit Class
Okay so I know I'm looking at really old posts but I thought this looked cool, I think the roof would terrify me a little bit, but it's an awesome idea and really well put together. You are talented and I can't wait to see some of your more current stuff, you should bring it to the family party.
3 comments:
Very Cool!
I like it!
wow benj! looks like you're doing some fun stuff. keep in coming.
Okay so I know I'm looking at really old posts but I thought this looked cool, I think the roof would terrify me a little bit, but it's an awesome idea and really well put together. You are talented and I can't wait to see some of your more current stuff, you should bring it to the family party.
Post a Comment