Everything was planned really well. It was a great time to remember Jared and how he lived his life. A time to reflect on the Gospel of Jesus Christ and his Atonement, to know that by Him we will be with our loved ones forever.
The brothers placing there boutonnieres on the casket
Little Mary saying good-bye to her "Fav"
When Mary was learning to talk she couldn't say "father" so she called Jared "fava" and it stuck then one day when she was about 3 out of the blue she said to her daddy, "hi fav!" she still refers to him as Fav
"Family Family Family" This is the Andrus family cheer, they would say this after family prayer
Again the Brothers (Me, 5 of Rebekah's brothers (Clarke is on a mission and gets home in July), Joseph and John Wayne (Jared's brothers)
3 comments:
thanks for sharing the pictures. rebekah looks beautiful and radiant. she is a special person. loves to you all!
liza
Bekah is really amazing and beautiful! I appreciate the photos, since I was not able to go there. What a great family you have.
When I first read your post about jared I stated to cry i still feel like crying. I feel soooooooo bad for Rebekah and Mary.
Post a Comment