Monday, December 31, 2007

Chapman Christmas Party

My Brother and sister in law put together a nativity for the grandkids Mary Andrus.
was Mary and Hyrum played the role of the Baby Jesus, he had he lines down "wah wah"
Joseph was an angel,

Check SpellingOur cute little angel, It's hard to "Hark the Herald" with a binky in the mouth
I love this one, its so typical Joseph, wearing a toga, playing with anything that has a cord on it while the rest of us enjoy the wonderful guitar music of my talented brother-in-law (Melissa's brother) Ben (yeah that's not at all confusing)

All 12 grandkids and grandma! Hyrum (4mo.), Grandma, James(11mo.), Diana(5), Mary(6), Thomas(5), Issac(5), Joseph(1 3/4), Anthony(3), Elise(4), Peter(2), Ethan(3), Julia(7mo.). Gma Chapman makes jammies for the grand kids every year....a lot of work.....this year she made some for her self too. This was the best picture of Jos I could get.

2 comments:

liza said...

wow, grandma chapman! that is amazing. I think it is great that you have kept up her tradition, melissa. i love it! it will be interesting to see those jammies in years to come. you will all remember them. I LOVE matching jammies.

Sally Wood said...

I love the pajamas, soooooo cute! What a great idea, wish I could sew.....