Wednesday, February 13, 2008

13 Perfect Memories

Hey baby, here's me talking to you when we were engaged! I had just had my bridals!

Dearest, darling Benji I love you sooo very much! On the 13th day of Valentines... I want to share my/our 13 perfect memories with everyone! So stay tuned as I add them all in... as long as the boys allow me the time! It's hard to choose just 13 but I'll seek out the very best! Thank you Benji for being such a perfect wonderful husband! I am truly blessed to be your wife. I am so thankful we were led to eachother. Your smile always cheers and warms my heart and relieves my stress! You make me want to be better, you truly inspire me. I am so proud of you and all that you strive to be and do. I always wanted to marry a man I could look up to, I am so thankful I found you, no one else could be as perfect for me as you are. Yours forever and always, Melissa Brooke!

No comments: