Wednesday, February 13, 2008
#2 the Kiss!
First Kiss!
New years 2005 we had been dating for about 6 weeks and I was dying (you didn't know that) for my first kiss ever as well as our first kiss! You had wanted to kiss me several times before but respected me more. Well early newyears morning about 1:30 after saying good bye for an hour I finally just told you I had wanted to kiss you for weeks... ah la me, what a perfect first kiss, I'll NEVER forget what that did to me! It changed my life! Oh the fireworks, oh the feeling I woke early the next morning and described in in my journal then though I should have been exhausted I ran and ran and ran until I found my self in the mountains! The feeling of sure bliss and excitement just stayed with me! I knew after a prayer (a long one) up there in the mountain that you would be my husband, my eternal companion and I couldn't wait to start the journey!
I remember while we were dating and especially Christmas Eve as I was wrapped in your arms in the canyon I felt like I belonged to you, I felt like I was you. It was the neatest feeling I had ever felt! I was falling in love forever! And it hasn't ever stopped!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment