Saturday, February 9, 2008

To use google reader or not to use google reader

That is the question......I am considering not useing google reader for the main fact that I dont get to see everyones cute blog pages. It only shows me the text with a picture. I know so many of us spend time making our blog pages look nice I dont want that to be for not. However, it does save me time or rather helps me not waste so much time seeing who has or who has not updated. I dont know. This is still in question...

3 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

I use reader, but go to the blogs often to see or post comments. I am always pleasantly surprised when people change their background.

Sally Wood said...

I am reading your comment on google reader on my google reader! I am a friend of Melissa, and I enjoy keeping up to date with your family. Google reader is the way to go, it saves so much time!

Melissa Miller said...

You can read the comments on google reader?