A- Attached or Single? married for almost 3 years
B- Best Friend? Benji, Katie, Marla although I never see them anymore! I miss you gals!
C- Cake or Pie? Pie, I love making peach or strawberry rhubarb! Yummy!
D- Day of Choice? Saturday the only day I have Benji ALL to myself!
E- Essential Item? Diaper bag packed appropriately!
F- Favorite Color? Pink I remember the first time I saw a hot pink crayon in primary, it was love at first sight! Mostly I wanted to eat it!
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? gummy bears, I just bought some organic ones for Joseph's birthday! If they last that long!
H- Hometown? "Salt Lake City on the Map, where we all do the Mormon rap!"
F- Favorite Indulgence? Cheese Cake from anywhere but strawberry sauce is a must!
J- January or July? July I love camping and vacationing up ta hobble creek!
K- Kids? 2 awesome boys!
L- Life isn't complete without? Benji, Kirsten Brooke I miss her so terribly!
M- Marriage date? June 14, 2005
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 13 sisters and 16 brothers! One of which has moved back to our Heavenly Father.
O- Oranges or Apples? Golden Delicious! We have a tree at my parents and every year we would make apple sauce, apple pies and canned pie filling, turnovers.... yummy!
P- Phobias and Fears? House fire I'm even paranoid that typing that will jinx me.... ahhh
R- Reason to smile? My 3 boys and my freedom!
S- Season of choice? Spring and fall
T- Tag three people? Syster Katie, April Christensen, Jeannine Larsen
U- Unknown fact about me? I can sing the whole Mormon rap!
V- Vegetable? Steamed Spinach, artichokes on pizza! wow!
W- Worst Habit? Office dwelling
X-ray or Ultrasound? I had an MRI this last fall and I was scared to death! I had to sing to keep myself calm, I even shed a few tears. I don't scare easily either, c'mon, I have given natural birth voluntarily twice so I am usually really strong. I've had a few ultrasounds too! But those are just fun!
Y- Your favorite food? Lasagna I like it best when me, my sister or my mom makes it!
Z- Zodiac Sign? no idea, I guess I could figure it out but I don't really care or get into those things!
1 comment:
I use to have the Mormon Rap memorized, but I have not heard it for many many years. I want a performance!!!
Post a Comment