
Melissa and I have been looking into the idea of moving to Boston!!! There is a great Architectural College in Boston that gives you credit for working full time at one of hundreds of near by Architecture and Interior Design Firms, while I take a few night classes. We dont know if its for sure yet, however we know it would be a great experiance for our little family and a more sure step that I can stay in the field I love so much, Utah and the slowing houseing market are not to helpful right now. I'll keep you posted. I should be sending in my application papers this week or next!!
1 comment:
I am so excited about this possibility! If we do go, we will be selling a LOT of our things so if you want any of our living room or kitchen let us know, well set the price just right! I can't even immagine what it would be like to live elsewhere... besides mission life and that's not the same!
Post a Comment